A big mistake that companies make in sales is not bothering to take the time to think about the best way to position what they are selling, creating a sales script for it and practicing their pitch.
- Develop a succinct way of explaining what they do and who they help,
- Practice what questions they will ask in a sales conversation, and
- Create the best answers to common questions.
Teams and salespeople who aspire to get better need to understand:
- What questions to ask the client to identify their needs,
- How to position the solution in the best light, and
- What to say and what direction to take when a client asks a question.
So, what are the key things you need to know right now?
- What you do and who you help.
- Questions that will drive the customer to realise that the problem they are hoping to solve needs solving now not later.
- Ways to handle common questions to drive greater understanding by the salesperson.
- How to end a meeting to move the sale forward.
- How to ask for the sale.
- Understands the problems you solve better,
- Realises they need to solve it faster, and
- Shorten the sales cycle dramatically.
Matthew works with owners and managers of B2B software companies to get more clients by simplifying high value, complex sales. Matthew started his first software business over 20 years ago, after a very successful sales career where he regularly outsold long established players in a number of markets. Matthews' relentless thirst for knowledge and his ability to apply that knowledge in real world situations makes him a truly versatile salesperson. If you're interested in scaling up and getting more clients then definitely reach out and request a free strategy session today.